Thursday, February 27, 2014

February in Pictures

Of all the social media in the world, Instagram will always be my favorite! There is something about seeing life through pictures that makes my heart just smile! I have always been that girl who literally takes a picture of everything and had scrapbook supplies from the time I was 10; scrapbooking turned into my crafting obsession which my dad thanked me for years down the road when my entire dorm room was filled of craft supplies! With the short month of February quickly coming to an end, I wanted to do a little review of the month in pictures! Come follow along with me on Instagram to capture a glimpse into my life daily :-)

February Statistics:
States visited: 3 (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida)
Schools worked at: 4 (Monmouth University, Edinboro University, University of North Florida, Stetson University)
Flights: 4
Car trips: 1
Total miles traveled: 1,481 miles 

3// Thankful for laughter with friends

4// Leaving my heart in New Jersey with the girls I've grown to love
5// Flying over nothing but snow filled land

7// Ice skating
9// Leaving my week stay at Edinboro University 

10// Experiencing the 75 degree Jacksonville weather
12// Getting excited because the Starbucks worker spelled my name right without asking

13// Experiencing homecoming week at the University of North Florida
14// Hanging out in my happy place by the lake

16// Being #DebStrong for one of my biggest role models as she finished her last chemo treatment
17// I finally bought a big girl camera! (And yes I took a selfie!)

20// Saying goodbye to the wonderful girls at the University of North Florida
21// Arriving at my last visit for February to homemade cookies and lots of goodies!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to go ahead and say that picture #17 is my favorite. Looks like you've had a fun February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post idea! All of your photos are so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!