Wednesday, October 30, 2013

To Live


Have you ever had those moments when life just sort of hits you in the face and makes you realize that you are just going through the motions? Well, today was one of those days for me! I am a worrier...I'll just put that out there. I always worry about the future and what it holds. My current worry the past few days weeks has been what should I do come May when my job as a Traveling Leadership Consultant is finished? Should I travel a second year? Should I come off the road and teach? Or should I go to Graduate school? The thought of "should I" is constantly running through my head that I forget 99% of the time to live in moment and not just to be existing. My challenge to all of us today (including myself) is for us to live in moments, to soak it all up, and to not let life pass us by. After all, the future is already laid out for us...we just have to discover it!


1 comment:

  1. I agree it is hard to live in the moment and to stop worrying about the future. I love the quote you used for this post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!