Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Currently Loving

Currently I am loving pink items that support Breast Cancer Awareness. With so many companies selling "pink" items, I figured I would feature a few of my personal favorites that actually donate back to breast cancer awareness. Check them out and let me know what you think!

1. Aveda Hand Relief ($24.50 and $4 goes to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation) / 2. Bobbi Brown's French Pink Set ($45 and $10 goes to the The Breast Cancer Research Foundation) / 3. Estée Lauder Evelyn Lauder Dream Solid Perfume Compact ($49.50 with 100% of proceeds donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation) / 4. Tweezerman Precision Slant Tweezer ($22 with $1 going to Susan G. Koman Foundation) 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post and picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!