Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday!

Hello Blogger Friends! I hope you all have had a wonderful last week of September! Where did this month go? It is hard to believe that October is just around the corner and fall will be in full force soon. Last week I had so much fun with the Five on Friday link up that I decided to participate again. If you have never looked at this link up I highly encourage you to visit A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, Hello! Happiness, or The Good Life Blog. Last week it provided me with so many new readers and I also found some pretty awesome bloggers to follow as well. So here's my five this week:

{One}
Tonight is my last night in Louisiana and I am so excited for a girls night in/out. My sweet hosts are taking me to the Louisiana Boardwalk here in Shreveport for some shopping, dinner, and then cheesecake! We have decided to bring our cheesecake home and have a night in watching chick flicks...how fun?!?!

{Two}
I am excited that tomorrow I will get to head back east and travel for 12 days in the beautiful state of Georgia. I'll be splitting my time between Americus and Augusta and cannot wait to see what my visit there holds!

{Three}
I also have to give a little shout out to my sweet little sister Kristen who received her bid from Zeta Tau Alpha this past weekend and is now a new member at my home chapter! I am so excited for her to experience this journey and glad that her heart fell in love with ZTA.

{Four}
So for a long time I have been obsessing over monograms necklaces but never bought one. However The Plaid Barn is having a HUGE sell today where you can buy one for $9.99...so of course I just bought the tortoise shell one!

{Five}
I am also really obsessing over the new Kate Spade Beau bags, especially the leopard print one. However, I'm not loving the price of $500-$900.


What are your plans for the weekend friends?



1 comment:

  1. The leopard print beau bag is amazing! Love your friday five!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!