Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trendy Thursday

Fall fashion is something that I gush over every year. Sadly with my job of traveling with a suitcase, I won't get to participate in any cute fashion statements this fall (since I'm limited to 50 pounds and trying to save money), but that doesn't mean I can't dream right? So instead I created two outfits of inspiration for you all:

Growing up, I was always told that red was a color of confidence but until this past year I didn't really like wearing the color red. Now that fall is here, red and burgundy are the two colors I am crushing over. Isn't this a cute outfit to wear to work or your next interview? Not to mention the new Kate Spade bag that I would love to add to my Christmas list ;-)

 Who doesn't love an over sized sweater paired with boots and a big bag? Not to mention I threw in a red statement necklace! This Tory Burch boots are already on my Christmas list as well!

What are your favorite colors to wear in the fall?


1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love how you styled the first outfit! Lovely picks :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!