Friday, September 13, 2013

First Post Y'all!

After months of stalking reading every blog I came across, I finally decided I wanted to start my own! I already have one for my job, which you can learn more about here, but I wanted a personal one that I could keep up with even after my year of travel was done. It is my promise to you to update this multiple times per week and to provide a range of subjects for you to enjoy! 

What is everyone doing this weekend? Currently I'm in Philadelphia and looking forward to my drive to Atlantic City, New Jersey tomorrow to see the Miss America Shoe Parade! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!