Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend that has rolled right into the start of what is sure to be an exciting week filled with lots of special moments with family and friends! Before logging off of blogger world this week, I just wanted to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas! While I love working on blog post, I've decided to take this week off to spend with family since I'll be hitting the road late next week and won't be home again till May. I promise though that 2014 is going to be a big year for Southern Abundance blog...so stay tuned as I want all of YOU to be involved!

Before I say good bye to y'all for the week, I thought I would share a few pictures from the Christmas Party I attended on Friday night! Enjoy sweet friends and always remember the REAL reason for this season!





1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!