Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goals for 2014 + Exciting News!


Raise your hand if you can believe today is the last day of 2013...well my hand is not raised! As I sit here writing this last post for the year, I am in awe at how quickly time flies when you get "old". I wish there was a way to wave a magic wand and turn 1 minute into an hour so I could celebrate more memories. 

As I look back on this year, there are no words to describe how blessed I was. 2013 brought about my student teaching semester in my dream grade (5th), I graduated from college, landed my dream job as a Traveling Leadership Consultant for my sorority, and have now completed my first 5 months of traveling the country. In 2013 I also took a chance of starting a blog after reading others blogs for months. Even though I'm still getting into the swing of "blogging world", I am so excited for what 2014 holds for both my personal life and for Southern Abundance. 

I've never been much of a "new year's resolution" setter as I'm more of a month by month goal person. So to start New Year's Eve off right, I wanted to share my top 5 personal goals and my top 5 blogging goals for January. Then at the end of the month we can all take a look back at them and see how I did! Without further ado, here are my January 2014 goals:




Now that you know my top goals for the coming month I'm excited to make the following announcement...

Starting tomorrow I will be hosting my first giveaway! YAY!!! That's all I will tell you write now but be sure to check back tomorrow for all the details!

What are your goals for 2014?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, times goes by so much faster when you get older! Wonderful goals! I hope you have a very Happy New Year!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! I love your blogging goals! It's so awesome to set goals for yourself and to see how you achieve them. Can't wait to read more posts!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!