Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sequins & Subways

Celebrations are in order y'all! Today is my sweet friend Rachel's 23rd birthday! Rachel and I grew up in the same hometown back in North Carolina but did not meet until last February when we were both applying for the same job within our sorority. As luck would have it, we were 2 of the 3 women chosen from our state to be a Traveling Leadership Consultant and I am so thankful for that. Over the past few months Rachel's friendship has grown to be more and more important to me and I am so thankful her sweet self is in my life. It's not everyday you find someone you can exchange hair curling pictures with at 8 o'clock in the morning!

For a few months now, Rachel has been holding in a pretty big surprise and today she can finally announce it! She has landed this amazing job in New York City and will be moving from the Carolina's to the North in just two short months. Not only am I excited for Rachel to begin a new career and her life in the big apple, but I am excited that she has finally decided to join the wonderful world of blogging! Her first blog post went up this morning over at Sequins & Subways and I would love for y'all to hop on over and show her some love! So once again, Happy Birthday Rachel! May 23 be your best year yet!

Sequins & Subways

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet!!! Love you to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of that blog, I will definitely have to check it out!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!