Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Life in Pictures

Often times I am asked what my favorite social media site is and 110% of the time I answer with "Instagram". For as long as I can remember documenting my life through pictures has been a hobby of mine. I like to remember the simple moments and the moments that take your breath away, you know the ones you don't want to forget! Sadly Alzheimer's Disease runs in my family and while I pray it does not affect any more of my loved ones, I sometimes wonder if my picture taking hobby is because I want proof of all I was blessed to experience in life just in case one day it affects me. Have you ever wondered what is going on in a picture that has no caption? Sometimes I think it is fun just to create your own even if it makes no sense. So today I present to you a few moments from my life recently with no caption...just let your mind make a caption of its own!








6 comments:

  1. How fun! Alzheimer's runs in my family too and I love taking pictures. I don't know if it's subconscious and its just so I can have something to remember or if it's because growing up my mom always took tons of pictures, but either way I love being able to look back on those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram is definitely my favorite social media too! Loving these photos :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos! I take so many but am so glad I have them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Instagram is my social media platform too!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! Sadly Alzheimer's runs in my family too so I understand how you feel. I definitely feel like I blog, take so many pictures & do so much to document my life so that if one day I need a little help remembering it is all there for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the photos! instagram is my favorite as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to my little blog and sharing part of your day with me! I truly love reading comments from my readers and enjoy connecting back with you, so please feel free to leave some kind words on here and I look forward to getting to know you better!